Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas to you all!


It’s Christmas Eve! Our tree is bright with lights, our presents are wrapped, and excitement is in our midst.
Here in Parry Sound we’ve enjoyed a beautiful day full of sunshine and I’ve just come in from a snowshoe with Bailey.
Tonight my family will gather for hors d'oeuvres and a snowshoe trek through a candle lit trail. We will light our Christmas candles and say the Rosary. My brother will read “The Night Before Christmas” as always and we will play games and music. We’re all just going to savour each other’s time and just be. I’m so thankful for family and special times like these!
 I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you’ll have a wonderful evening making memories with the people you love. Take time to remember the meaning of Christmas and to welcome into your lives the people in need of your love and care. Sending out my warmest wishes and love for the holiday season. Stay safe and Merry Christmas! Ho, Ho, Ho!
I’d like to share with you a Christmas song of mine called “He’s Our Son”.  The song is a conversation between Mary and Joseph on the birth of their son Jesus.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment